Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Luxury Delweb Furnished Apartments: Nairobi's Best Kept Secret?

Delweb Furnished Apartment Nairobi Kenya

Delweb Furnished Apartment Nairobi Kenya

Luxury Delweb Furnished Apartments: Nairobi's Best Kept Secret?

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into a potential hidden gem: Luxury Delweb Furnished Apartments in Nairobi. They bill themselves as a "Best Kept Secret?" – well, let's see if the secret's worth spilling. I'm talking full-on, no-holds-barred, honest review, warts and all. Forget the polished brochure; we're going for the real deal, baby.

First Impressions & Accessibility (or Lack Thereof – Sigh)

Alright, so finding the place… that could be an adventure in itself. "Best Kept Secret" probably means off the beaten path. This is where the accessibility conversation starts, sadly.

  • Accessibility: This is where things get a little meh. Wheelchair accessibility is listed as available but I'd need to see detailed information to fully trust this. Facilities for disabled guests are also listed, but again, details, details! My inner cynic is already whispering about having to navigate a labyrinth of questionable ramps and elevators from the sounds of it.

  • Getting Around: They do offer an Airport transfer, which is a huge plus, especially in Nairobi traffic. Car park [free of charge] is fantastic and Car park [on-site] too! If you're driving, that's a win. Taxi service is there, too.

  • The Verdict: Accessibility is a question mark. Call ahead, confirm everything, and be prepared to advocate for your needs. Don't just assume; verify.

Staying Connected (and Staying Sane) – The Internet Situation

Let's talk about the digital world. I need Wi-Fi. I need to post my Instagram stories of me lounging by the pool, pretending I'm not working.

  • Internet Access: Yes! That's great news! Internet access – LAN is available (for the tech-heads). Internet access – wireless is great!

  • Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! Hallelujah! A must-have for any modern traveler, especially if you're working on your laptop like me.

  • Wi-Fi in public areas: Good, but not the only answer.

  • Internet Services: The list is enough to provide great connectivity,

  • The Verdict: Solid internet offerings. If you're a digital nomad or just someone who likes to stream, you're covered.

Cleanliness & Safety – Because No One Wants the Nairobi Tummy

I'm a bit of a germaphobe, okay? Especially when traveling. Give me clean, or give me… well, you get the idea.

  • Cleanliness is key. Looks like they are making an effort. Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Hand sanitizer, Hygiene certification, Individually-wrapped food options, Professional-grade sanitizing services, Room sanitization opt-out available, Rooms sanitized between stays All those things are fantastic news! A big sigh of relief.

  • Safety/Security: They have a plethora of options including CCTV in common areas, CCTV outside property, Fire extinguisher, Front desk [24-hour], Non-smoking rooms, Security [24-hour], Smoke alarms. I like that!

  • The Verdict: Sounds pretty reassuring. I feel like I'd be able to relax a little.

Dining, Drinking & Snacking – The All-Important Fuel

Food! Adventure! And food! I came for a vacation, and I'm willing to pay for some meals.

  • Restaurants, Restaurants, Restaurants! Okay, I can see that there are multiple restaurants on site. Good. A la carte in restaurant, Alternative meal arrangement, Asian breakfast, Asian cuisine in restaurant, Bar, Bottle of water, Breakfast [buffet], Breakfast service, Buffet in restaurant, Coffee/tea in restaurant, Coffee shop, Desserts in restaurant, Happy hour, International cuisine in restaurant, Poolside bar, Restaurants, Room service [24-hour], Salad in restaurant, Snack bar, Soup in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant, Western breakfast, Western cuisine in restaurant is a lot of options, and it sounds good!

  • The Verdict: Food variety and options are looking fantastic.

Things to Do (or, Ways to Avoid the Couch) – Relaxation Station

Let's be honest; vacations are about bliss and escape. If you just want to chill. Then this place may be it!

  • Spa & Wellness: They're packing some serious spa power with Body scrub, Body wrap, Fitness center, Foot bath, Gym/fitness, Massage, Pool with view, Sauna, Spa, Spa/sauna, Steamroom, Swimming pool, Swimming pool [outdoor]. WOW.

  • The Verdict: This is where they really get me. The pool with a view? Sauna and Spa? Yes, please, yes, yes, yes!

Okay, I'm getting ahead of myself. This could be exactly the kind of relaxing getaway I crave.

Room by Room – the Comfort Zone

The moment of truth! The room. Is it a sanctuary or a prison?

  • In-Room Amenities: The list is extensive! Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Bathroom phone, Bathtub, Blackout curtains, Carpeting, Closet, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Daily housekeeping, Desk, Extra long bed, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, High floor, In-room safe box, Interconnecting room(s) available, Internet access – LAN, Internet access – wireless, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar, Mirror, Non-smoking, On-demand movies, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Safety/security feature, Satellite/cable channels, Scale, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens. I mean, wow. I’m talking about a proper escape from the real world where comfort is king.

  • The Verdict: The rooms sound amazing. It would be nice to be able to have a nice meal in my room.

Services and Conveniences – The Finishing Touches

Does this place offer anything else?

  • Services and Conveniences: The list is long but worth noting! Air conditioning in public area, Audio-visual equipment for special events, Business facilities, Cash withdrawal, Concierge, Contactless check-in/out, Convenience store, Currency exchange, Daily housekeeping, Doorman, Dry cleaning, Elevator, Essential condiments, Facilities for disabled guests, Food delivery, Gift/souvenir shop, Indoor venue for special events, Invoice provided, Ironing service, Laundry service, Luggage storage, Meeting/banquet facilities, Meetings, Meeting stationery, On-site event hosting, Outdoor venue for special events, Projector/LED display, Safety deposit boxes, Seminars, Shrine, Smoking area, Terrace, Wi-Fi for special events, Xerox/fax in business center. So yes. Everything for business.

  • The Verdict: You could basically live there, and that's great.

For The Kids – Family Fun (Or Escape!)

I don’t have kids, but good on them for creating options.

  • For the Kids: Babysitting service, Family/child friendly, Kids facilities, Kids meal are all amazing.

  • The Verdict: This place is for everyone!

My Overall Impression (And The Big Question: Should You Book?)

Okay, so… Luxury Delweb Furnished Apartments. "Best Kept Secret?" Maybe. Here's the truth:

  • The Good:

    • The amenities sound amazing. Spa, pool with a view, fantastic.
    • Food options seem plentiful and varied.
    • Rooms? Sounds like pure comfort.
    • Solid internet!
    • They seem to be taking precautions.
  • The (Potential) Bad:

    • Accessibility: A major unknown and the most significant sticking point. CALL AHEAD. Ask specific questions.
    • The location: If it really is a secret spot, be prepared for a bit of an adventure to get there.

The Offer: Book Now, Before the Secret's Out!

So, here's the deal:

Headline: Escape to Luxury at Luxury Delweb Furnished Apartments: Your Nairobi Sanctuary Awaits!

Body: Tired of the same old hotel routine? Ready for a Nairobi escape that's all about YOU? Luxury Delweb Furnished Apartments is whispering your name! We're talking plush rooms, a spa that will melt your stress away, and a pool with a view that'll make your Instagram followers green with envy.

But here's the secret: We're not just a hotel; we're an experience. From the 24-hour room service to the delectable dining options, every detail is designed for your comfort and convenience.

But Hurry! "Best Kept Secret" means limited availability. [Button: Book Your Nairobi Getaway Now!]

Important Note: Accessibility Please contact us directly to discuss your specific accessibility needs. We strive to accommodate all guests and ensure a comfortable stay. [Button:

Hotel de la Gare Modane: Your Epic French Alpine Adventure Starts Here!

Book Now

Delweb Furnished Apartment Nairobi Kenya

Delweb Furnished Apartment Nairobi Kenya

Okay, buckle up, buttercup. You're getting the unfiltered, chaotic truth about my "Delweb Furnished Apartment Nairobi" adventure. Consider this less a travel itinerary, and more a psychological breakdown with a layover in Kenya.

Subject: Delweb Debrief & Nairobi Nights (aka, Pray for My Sanity Edition)

Day 1: Arrival & Immediate Regret (aka, "The Dust Bunny Crusade")

  • Morning (9:00 AM Local Time): Touchdown at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA). Ugh, flying is the worst. Seriously. Smelly armrests, recycled air… the whole shebang. I’m pretty sure I saw a microbe waving at me. First impression of Nairobi? Haze. Just a general, persistent haze. But hey, the passport control guy was surprisingly friendly. He even cracked a joke! (I think it was a joke. Maybe he was just practicing his English. Either way, relief.)
  • Late Morning (11:00 AM): Taxi ride to the Delweb Furnished Apartment, an experience I’ll fondly remember as “The Speed Demon’s Tour of Nairobi.” We dodged matatus (local buses), pedestrians, chickens… it was like a real-life Mario Kart but with significantly higher stakes and the distinct scent of exhaust fumes.
  • Afternoon (1:00 PM): Arrival at Delweb. Found the "furnished" part loosely translated as "contains furniture." The apartment? Uh, let's just say "charming" might be a stretch. There was a distinct layer of dust (hence, The Dust Bunny Crusade). The "fully equipped" kitchen featured a microwave that looked like it pre-dated the internet and a fridge that hummed with the enthusiasm of a dying whale.
    • Emotional Response: Initial shock. Followed by frantic unpacking and a desperate search for the cleaning supplies I clearly should have packed. I almost cried. "This is not Instagram-worthy!" I wailed to my water bottle.
  • Afternoon (3:00 PM): Grocery run. Found a supermarket (finally!). Got some essentials: coffee (crucial), bottled water (duh), and a mysterious green fruit that the cashier assured me was "delicious." (I'll let you know.)
  • Evening (6:00 PM): Attempted to make coffee. Microwave incident. Kitchen now smells like burnt plastic and despair. Ordered takeout. (Thank you, internet.)
    • Quirky Observation: The apartment building's security guard has the most serious face I've ever seen. I swear he hasn't blinked since I arrived. He's like a silent, judgmental guardian. I'm terrified of him.

Day 2: The Elephant Encounter (aka, "I'm Basically Jane Goodall, Right?")

  • Morning (7:00 AM): Wake up, fueled by a potent mixture of instant coffee and anxiety. Today: David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust (elephant orphanage). This is the 'good' part, according to my planning, which I did a month ago, before the trip.
  • Morning (9:00 AM): Taxi again, this time with a driver who didn't seem to be auditioning for the next Fast & Furious movie. The ride to the orphanage was lovely. Lush green landscape, and the sun felt warm on my face.
  • Late Morning (10:00 AM): The Elephant Orphanage. Okay. Here we go. And… BOOM. Emotional overload. Baby elephants! Tiny, adorable things, slurping from giant bottles, playing in the mud, falling over themselves. I could have stayed there all day. In fact…
    • Doubling Down: I did basically stay all day. I watched the feedings, learned about the elephants' stories, and took a million pictures (mostly of me crying). I witnessed a calf nuzzle its keeper, and I may or may not have started weeping again. I am definitely not going to share the video of me bawling with joy.
  • Afternoon (2:00 PM): Post-orphanage lunch. Found a little cafe nearby. Sat outside and watched the world go by. The "mysterious green fruit" from the supermarket? Turns out it's a passion fruit. Tart, delicious. Actually, kind of perfect.
  • Afternoon/Evening (5:00 PM): Back to the apartment. Dust bunny situation still dire. Considered sending a desperate SOS message to my cleaning fairy. Gave up. Ate takeout again (bliss). Decided to try and book a safari tour for the next day. All the links I found were either too expensive, or sketchy-looking, or the websites were in a language I didn't know. Gave up, again.

Day 3: Market Mayhem & Existential Dread (aka, "I May Have Bought Too Many Saris")

  • Morning (8:00 AM): Woke up feeling a little less like a zombie. Okay-ish.
  • Morning (9:00 AM): Trip to a local market (the one my friendly security guard recommended). Oh. My. God. Sensory overload. Aromas of spices, the vibrant colours of fabrics, the hustle and bustle of people. All of it was great, but it was overstimulating. Got lost in the labyrinthine stalls, and was followed by a seller, wanting to sell me curios.
  • Late Morning (11:00 AM): The "Sari Incident." Found a silk stall, and was hopelessly drawn into the world of vibrant colours. Four saris later… I have no idea what I will even do with them. But who cares? They're beautiful!
    • Anecdote: The bargaining was intense. I spent a good 20 minutes pretending not to understand Kiswahili while trying to haggle down the price. I probably failed miserably, but the seller was kind anyway.
  • Afternoon (1:00 PM): Lunch at a street food stall. Found a delicious local dish – some kind of grilled meat with a spicy dipping sauce. Almost set my mouth on fire, but worth it. Seriously delicious.
  • Afternoon (3:00 PM): Back at the apartment. My bags are a colorful mess. The dust bunnies are laughing at me. I'm starting to question all my life choices.
    • Emotional Response: Mild panic. A moment of quiet contemplation led to the realization I haven't spoken to anyone I know for 3 days. Texted a friend, who gave me a pep talk. "Remember why you are here!" She texted.
  • Evening (7:00 PM): Ate some takeout again and fell asleep watching TV with no idea the language was. (Actually, I think it's all I know.)

Day 4: A Day In The City (aka, "Traffic & Coffee")

  • Morning (7:30 AM): Got up early, for a change. Determined to make the most of the day.
  • Morning (8:30 AM): Went to a city tour. Saw the parliament buildings, and other government buildings, and a museum or two.
  • Afternoon (12:00 PM): Found this amazing coffee shop with strong coffee. Spent a long time there people watching. I love it!
  • Afternoon (3:00 PM): Back to the apartment. The dust bunnies are now my companions. They understand me, I am certain.
    • Quirky Observation: Nairobi traffic is a beast. I will not drive here. Ever.
  • Emotional Response: I found peace in the little things

Day 5-7: (Insert Days of Unstructured, Existentially Confused, and Possibly Delightful Mayhem)

This is where the plan dissolves. Some days I'll feel like I'm conquering the world. Other days? I'll probably just curl up in a fetal position and binge-watch Netflix. Safari? Maybe. Exploring the local music scene? Possibly. Or maybe I'll just become best friends with the security guard. Who knows? The beauty of a trip like this is the unexpected. That's what the travel blogs always say. But I wonder, am I enjoying the trip truly?

Final Thoughts (aka, "The Verdict")

Delweb Furnished Apartment in Nairobi? It's… an experience. It's not perfect. It's dusty, and the kitchen is questionable. But it's mine. And the city, even with its chaotic energy, has a certain charm that kept me glued, and curious. Would I recommend it? Yes, but with a giant asterisk and the caveat that you, my friend, will also need to bring your tolerance for dust bunnies, a healthy dose of humor, and a willingness to embrace the beautiful, messy, and utterly unpredictable reality of Nairobi. And please, for the love of all that is holy, pack some cleaning supplies.

Nha Trang Paradise: HUGE 3BR Apartment w/ Balcony!

Book Now

Delweb Furnished Apartment Nairobi Kenya

Delweb Furnished Apartment Nairobi Kenya

Okay, Nairobi's Best Kept Secret? Luxury Delweb Furnished Apartments… Real Talk, Are They *Actually* Luxurious, Or Just Landlord-Speak?

Look, I've seen "luxury." I've also seen "luxury" that involved a slightly nicer floorboard and a strategically placed air freshener. So, going in, the Nairobi "best kept secret" title had me… skeptical. But, and here's the messy truth: Delweb is *mostly* the real deal. Remember that time I stayed in that place in Westlands? The one with the "amazing" pool? It was amazing alright, if by amazing you mean mosquito breeding ground that looked like it hadn't been cleaned since the Moi era. Here? The pool *actually* looked inviting. Clean, shimmering, the works. And the furniture? Forget that IKEA faux-leather nonsense. It actually felt… comfortable. Granted, the sofa cushions were a *tad* too firm for my liking the first night, like I was sinking into a slab of granite, but after a few drinks and some serious Netflix binging, I was right as rain! They could dial down the firm cushions though, seriously.

Furnished Apartments? What Does 'Furnished' *Really* Mean? Do I Need to Bring My Own Spoon?

Okay, the spoon situation. Deep breaths. No, you *usually* don't need to bring your own spoon. Delweb, bless their hearts, actually provides the basics. Plates, cutlery, pots, pans… even (gasp!) a can opener that actually *works*. I was shocked, genuinely. I’ve been in furnished places before where the only cooking implement was a dented frying pan and the faint scent of burnt mystery meat. But, here's where it gets a little… complicated. They provide the essentials. Think starter pack. So, if you're a serious chef with a penchant for exotic spices and a collection of garlic presses a king would envy, you might want to supplement. And the towels? Decent, but maybe bring your own fluffy ones. Trust me on this, after a long day navigating Nairobi traffic and dodging matatus, soft towels are a *necessity*, not a luxury. I once learned this the hard way with a sandpaper towel. Never again.

Delweb and Nairobi Traffic. Convenient, Or a Recipe for Perpetual Rage?

This is THE question, isn’t it? Location, location, freaking location! Delweb apartments seem to be strategically placed to… well, *minimize* the traffic rage. I stayed in one near Gigiri, and honestly, even with the construction, it wasn't a nightmare to get to the mall! I swear, the difference between a 20 minute commute and a 2-hour one in Nairobi can break a person. I've definitely found the location is a huge plus. Check their website for the exact addresses of each apartment, and then cross-reference them with Google Maps during rush hour. Don’t trust anyone (including me) in this case. It really depends on where you need to go.

What's the Wi-Fi Like? Crucial Question for the Modern Nomad (Or the Work-From-Home Lunatic).

Wi-Fi. The lifeblood of modern existence. Here, it’s… generally okay. It's not the blazing fiber optic of some tech hubs I've been to, but it gets the job done. I was able to stream Netflix, do video calls (mostly), and handle my emails without wanting to throw my laptop out the window (a definite win). But, and there's always a but, at one point, the Wi-Fi blipped out during a VERY important zoom meeting. My boss just saw a giant, pixelated face of me staring blankly into the void. Humiliation deluxe. So, be prepared with a backup plan if you're relying on it for critical work stuff. Maybe a mobile hotspot? Or a prayer to the Wi-Fi gods.

The Security. Nairobi Can Be… Well, Let’s Just Say Security Is Important. What's the Deal?

Security is huge in Nairobi, and Delweb seems to get that. There are always guards, and some more high-end places have things like fingerprint scanners and cameras. I never felt unsafe. Honestly, the only issue I ever had was getting locked *out* because I'd forgotten my keycard! It's embarrassing, and that security door stares at you. But they were always quick to let me back in, which is more than I can say for some places. So, security? Solid. Forgetful-person-proof? … Debatable.

What About the Laundry? Do I Have to Spend My Days in a Laundromat, Battling Over Washing Machines?

Laundry… the bane of everyone's existence. Some of the apartments have machines, that's a huge plus! But if they don't, no worries. They offer cleaning services in some of their properties. That's a win! Be realistic about the cost. But yeah, I won't complain if you don't have a washing machine.

The Cost. Is "Luxury" Code for "Sell a Kidney"?

"Luxury" and "affordability" don't always go hand in hand. Look, Delweb isn't budget travel. It's definitely more than a backpacker's hostel. But compared to other places with similar amenities, it's not *completely* insane. Compare prices directly. Always. Think about what you're getting: a decent place, with some luxuries (pool, security, some cleaning) and actually furnished. Compare it to hotels and other apartments, and you'll get a better sense of the deal. Don't forget to factor in things like utilities. Some places surprise you with the bills.

Okay, Spill the Tea: What's the *Worst* Thing?

Alright, here’s the honest truth. The biggest issue I had? Finding the receptionists. Seriously. Sometimes it felt like they were playing hide-and-seek! A couple of times, I had to wait for ages to get assistance. That's not great if you're tired, jet-lagged, or just desperate for some help. It's an easy fix, and I hope they do it, but at the time, it was a tiny bit of a pain in the… you know. And I can never forget the time that the key card stopped working. Ugh.

Would You Recommend It? The Final Verdict.

Look, everyone's different. But forHotel Near Me Search

Delweb Furnished Apartment Nairobi Kenya

Delweb Furnished Apartment Nairobi Kenya

Delweb Furnished Apartment Nairobi Kenya

Delweb Furnished Apartment Nairobi Kenya

Post a Comment for "Luxury Delweb Furnished Apartments: Nairobi's Best Kept Secret?"