Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Unbelievable Olympus Plaza Quito: You Won't Believe What's Inside!

Olympus Plaza Quito Ecuador

Olympus Plaza Quito Ecuador

Unbelievable Olympus Plaza Quito: You Won't Believe What's Inside!

Unbelievable Olympus Plaza Quito: You Won't Believe What's REALLY Inside (and Why You NEED to Go!)

Okay, let's get real. Hotel reviews can be BORING. Generic. Filled with adjectives that feel like they’ve been copy-pasted from a robot. But trust me, after my recent stay at the Unbelievable Olympus Plaza in Quito, I HAVE THINGS TO SAY. And most of them involve a giant smile (and maybe a slight craving for more of their damn-delicious flan).

First Impressions (and Why I Almost Didn’t Book):

Honestly? The name "Unbelievable Olympus Plaza" sounds… well, a little cheesy. I'm a cynical traveler. I expect a lot from a hotel, and I judge HARD. My initial thought? "Probably another bland, corporate experience." But then I stumbled upon a few reviews that mentioned the… atmosphere. And pictures of the rooftop pool. And the promise of a real spa. So, I took a leap of faith (and prayed for the best).

Accessibility? Actually, Pretty Darn Good!

This is HUGE for me, and honestly, I've found many hotels just pretend to be accessible. Olympus Plaza? They walked the walk. Wheelchair accessible throughout the common areas, and the elevator was swift and reliable. I didn't have any issues navigating. And that’s a HUGE win in my book, especially in a city like Quito with its (sometimes) chaotic sidewalks. They even have facilities for disabled guests that actually function. (I've been burned before. Let's just leave it at that.)

Rooms: Clean, Comfortable, and a Tiny, Glorious Detail:

My room? Spotless. Seriously, gleaming. They offered rooms sanitized between stays and room sanitization opt-out available (which, let’s be honest, is comforting these days). The air conditioning blasted (a lifesaver), and the blackout curtains were a godsend for sleeping off the jet lag. But the BEST part? The slippers. Luxuriously soft slippers. I wore them everywhere. Down to the bloody coffee shop. Don't judge me.

Important note: The free Wi-Fi in all rooms actually worked. And it was FAST. I mean, I binged a whole season of a show without any buffering. That’s a win, people. That’s a WIN. They also had Internet [LAN] if you’re old-school, and internet services in the business center, but let's be honest, Wi-Fi is the future.

The Food: Oh. My. Goodness. (Rambling, I Know… But the Flan!)

Okay, the food deserves its own novel. The breakfast [buffet]? Magnificent. Asian breakfast? Yep. Western breakfast? Double yep. They had everything from fresh fruit to fluffy pancakes to ridiculously delicious flan. (I’m still dreaming about that flan.) The coffee/tea in restaurant situation was also top-notch.

And the options for dining were plentiful. They had a restaurant with international cuisine, an a la carte in restaurant menu, and a coffee shop for those caffeine fixes that are basically a life necessity. I even caught myself at the poolside bar at one point. They had a snack bar too. And a vegetarian restaurant. (Sorry, I got a little lost here.)

Rambling aside… The flan. Seriously. I’m not a food critic, but I'm pretty sure it transcended desserts. It was a religious experience.

Spa Time! (And Why I Almost Missed Out):

This is where the "unbelievable" part really comes in. I’m a spa snob. I've been to spas that feel like glorified waiting rooms. This? This was legit. They have a spa, sauna, steamroom, a gym/fitness, a fitness center, massage (duh!), and a pool with view.

Honestly, I almost skipped it. I was tired, jet-lagged, and in serious need of a nap. BUT. They had a body scrub. And a body wrap. And I thought, "Well, why not?"

Best. Decision. Ever.

The spa atmosphere was tranquil, the staff was attentive, and the massage was… heavenly. I emerged a different person. They also have a foot bath and other treatments. Don't be like me. Don't almost skip the spa. DO IT. You won't regret it.

Pool with a View? Absolutely.

The swimming pool [outdoor] was stunning. Seriously, the views from the rooftop are breathtaking. It’s a perfect spot for a little evening swim.

Cleanliness and Safety: They Care! (And That's Huge):

This is a big one, particularly in today's climate. They were taking all the right COVID-19 precautions. They had anti-viral cleaning products, daily disinfection in common areas, hand sanitizer everywhere, and staff trained in safety protocol. They offer room sanitization opt-out available. The safe dining setup put my mind at ease. I saw the professional-grade sanitizing services in action (which, frankly, surprised me).

Little Things, Big Impact:

  • The concierge was incredibly helpful, arranging tours and giving recommendations.
  • They happily called a taxi service for me.
  • The daily housekeeping kept the room looking pristine.
  • They had a gift/souvenir shop!
  • The doorman was always welcoming.

Missing Bits (because perfection is boring):

No hotel is perfect. I wished there was also a pets allowed. The shared stationery removed. I didn’t use the baby sitting service or the facilities for the kids . Cashless payment service was very useful.

The Offer: Your Quito Adventure Awaits!

Are you looking for an unforgettable experience in Quito? Craving comfort, relaxation, and maybe a little bit of luxury?

Here's the deal: Book your stay at Unbelievable Olympus Plaza Quito now and unlock:

  • Complimentary Upgrade: Book a room.
  • Spa Special: All guests will receive 20% off their first spa treatment.
  • Flan Guarantee: We promise you'll love the flan! (If not, your first slice is on us.)

Click here and make it your best! [Insert Booking Link Here - like, Seriously, Book Now!]

Why you should book?

This is more than just a hotel. It's an experience. The Unbelievable Olympus Plaza Quito offers the perfect blend of comfort, convenience, and incredible amenities. With its stunning rooftop pool, world-class spa, and oh-so-delicious flan, you'll be saying "unbelievable" too.

Don't wait. Quito is calling. And the flan is waiting!

Cavalaire-sur-Mer Dream: Beachfront Balcony Terrace Apartment Awaits!

Book Now

Olympus Plaza Quito Ecuador

Olympus Plaza Quito Ecuador

Alright, buckle up, buttercup, because we're not just going to Quito, we're experiencing it. Olympus Plaza, here we freakin' come. This itinerary? Think less "perfectly polished travel brochure" and more "scribbled-on napkin I found crumpled in my suitcase after my first existential crisis in a foreign country." Let's go:

Day 1: Arrival – Panic, Pizza, and Promises (Broken Already)

  • Morning (6:00 AM local time): LANDING! Okay, maybe not that enthusiastic. More like a groaning, disoriented shuffle out of that sardine can they call a plane. First impression of Quito? Hazy. Really hazy. Altitude sickness already hitting me. I swear I can breathe like a normal human when I'm finally going to drink a cup of coffee. Find the driver (thank God for pre-booked transfers, otherwise I'd probably be stuck in the airport indefinitely, slowly turning into a grumpy, oxygen-deprived gnome).

  • Late Morning (9:00 AM): Check into the hotel room…which is smaller than my closet back home. Okay, breathing is improving. I will adjust. Commence unpacking strategy: throw everything on the bed. Let's be honest, I travel like a toddler doing a tornado impression in a toy store. This is my "system."

  • Lunch (12:00 PM): Google Maps to the rescue! Found a place called "Mama Pizza" near the hotel. Pizza will cure all ills, right? Wrong, slightly burnt. But at least it's pizza. Fueled by questionable grease, I resolve to truly see Quito. I need to not be lazy. I need to fight off the urge to crawl back into bed.

  • Afternoon (2:00 PM): Olympus Plaza Reconnaissance! The Plaza itself is, well…a plaza. Surrounded by generic-looking buildings. The shops, mostly for tourists with overpriced Alpaca sweaters. I am overwhelmed. I want to go home. Wait, I've just arrived. Let's fight this feeling for now.

  • Late Afternoon(4:00 PM): The Old Town: I get lost almost immediately. The cobblestone streets are charming, in a "I'm going to trip and break my ankle" kind of way. I feel like I'm in a movie, even if it's the one where the clumsy, bewildered tourist trips over everything. I stumble on a church. The architecture is incredible, mind-blowing…and then bam! Another tourist group in front of me, blocking my view and chattering louder than a flock of parrots on crack. This is going to be a long trip.

  • Evening (7:00 PM): Dinner at a restaurant. Can't remember the name, too busy trying to understand the menu. Everything is in Spanish, and my Spanish is… well, nonexistent. I end up pointing at a picture, which turns out to be some sort of fried chicken. Better than the pizza.

  • Night (9:00 PM): Back at the hotel. Exhausted. I promised myself to take notes every day. Well, I'm writing this at 10:00 pm. I guess I'm already failing. But hey, at least I'm here. And the pillow? Surprisingly comfy. Time to pray for sleep and a miracle.

Day 2: Volcanoes, Vendors, and a Very Strong Coffee

  • Morning (7:00 a.m.): Wake up feeling a little bit better. The altitude sickness is, thankfully, losing its grip. Coffee, the elixir of life, becomes my best friend. I find this "Cafe Con Leche" down the street from the hotel and it's divine. Or maybe I just needed caffeine.

  • Late Morning (9:00 a.m.): My god, find a tour to the Cotopaxi Volcano! It's a few hours outside Quito. I'm not a "nature person." I'm more of a "sit-on-a-couch-and-watch-Netflix" person. But the volcano is majestic, a freaking sleeping giant!

  • Lunch (1:00 p.m.): After Cotopaxi, we have lunch at a local restaurant. Try to eat the local dish. It's…interesting. I can't tell what exactly meat it is, or what's in the sauce. But hey, I'm trying.

  • Afternoon (3:00 pm): Wander around the local market. Colorful. Loud. Overwhelming. I'm immediately the target of every vendor. I get hustled into buying a cheap trinket, which I'm pretty sure is a scam. But I can't just do nothing. I'm going to be a tourist.

  • Evening (6:00 p.m.): Dinner and trying to communicate. I finally stumble upon an English-speaking restaurant. I celebrate my success by overordering.

  • Night (9:00 p.m.): Fall asleep after a quick shower, and reflect on day two. I'm kind of loving this.

Day 3: A Monumental Mess and Embrace the Chaos

  • Morning (9:00 a.m.): Finally, a lie-in! No time for breakfast.

  • Late Morning (10:00 a.m.): Getting to the middle of the world at Mitad del Mundo. It's the Equator. I stand on the line and take a picture. Then try to balance an egg on a nail, which fails miserably. The museum is a hot mess of exhibits. The only interesting thing is that the gift shop's prices are even crazier!

  • Lunch (1:00 PM): I found a little restaurant near Mitad del Mundo. Again, I have no idea what I'm ordering. Again, I love it.

  • Afternoon (3:00 PM): Walk around the parks, take photos, smile. I start to enjoy. I let it all go.

  • Evening (7:00 PM): Last night in Quito. Trying to find a cool place. Getting a little bit tipsy.

  • Night (9:00 PM): Packing up my bags. This trip has been…something. I can't wait to visit again!

Final Thoughts:

This isn't your typical, perfectly curated travel experience. I got lost, I ate weird things, I was overwhelmed, and I probably looked like a complete idiot half the time. But in the end, I survived. And honestly? I wouldn't trade that messy, beautiful chaos for anything. So, go to Quito. Embrace the unknown. Get lost. Order that weird dish. And let the adventure begin. The real trip is the one you weren't expecting.

Amsterdam Getaway: Luxurious Holiday Home Awaits!

Book Now

Olympus Plaza Quito Ecuador

Olympus Plaza Quito Ecuador

Unbelievable Olympus Plaza Quito: You Won't Believe What's *Actually* Inside! (A Messy FAQ)

Hotels With Kitchen Near Me

Olympus Plaza Quito Ecuador

Olympus Plaza Quito Ecuador

Olympus Plaza Quito Ecuador

Olympus Plaza Quito Ecuador

Post a Comment for "Unbelievable Olympus Plaza Quito: You Won't Believe What's Inside!"