Johor Bahru's BEST Sea View Condo: 2BR R&F Princess Gem!

Johor Bahru's BEST Sea View Condo: 2BR R&F Princess Gem!
Johor Bahru's BEST Sea View Condo: 2BR R&F Princess Gem! - Okay, Let's Get Real (And Hilariously Honest)
Alright, buckle up buttercups, because this isn't your average, sterile hotel review. I've just wrestled, I mean experienced, R&F Princess Gem in Johor Bahru – and honey, I’ve got STORIES. Forget the brochures; this is the real deal, warts and all, with a side of sarcasm and a dash of “did I actually pay for this?!”
Accessibility: Oh, the Joys (and Occasional Frustrations)
Okay, let's start with the practical stuff. Getting to R&F Princess Gem? Decent. Accessibility to the city, I’d give it a solid B+. They have a car park so you wouldn't have to worry; but if you have your own car, be prepared to take a few rounds around the parking structure before finally getting that sweet spot.
Now, about wheelchair accessibility: I didn't personally need it, but from what I saw, it seems pretty good. Elevators are plentiful (phew!), and the common areas appear spacious enough. But you know how it is – sometimes "appearing" good isn't the same as actually good. I'd recommend calling ahead to confirm the specifics if accessibility is a major concern.
Internet – The Eternal Struggle (But Free Wi-Fi! Praise Be!)
Let's be honest. In this day and age, reliable internet is practically oxygen. And yes, R&F Princess Gem delivers with Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! Internet itself was… well, it worked. Mostly. There were moments of glorious speed, and then moments where I felt like I was dialing up on a 1998 modem. But hey, it was free, so I can't complain too much. They also have Wi-Fi in public areas, which is handy when the stuff in your room decides to take a nap. Don't expect blazing fast speeds, but enough to check emails and avoid some serious FOMO. And for the old school, they have Internet [LAN] for those who live and breath by LAN cable!
Cleanliness and Safety – The Pandemic Edition
Alright, in the age of hand sanitizers and anti-bac everything, how's the safety game at R&F Princess Gem? Pretty darn good, actually. They seem to take it seriously. They clearly value Cleanliness and safety. I saw Hand sanitizer dispensers everywhere, which is a major plus. I appreciated the Daily disinfection in common areas, though I didn’t personally witness the Anti-viral cleaning products in action, but that's good to know. Plus, there's all sorts of things to ensure your peace of mind, whether it's first-aid kit, or doctor/nurse on call. The fact they're using professional-grade sanitizing services is a relief!
Rooms & Amenities: My Personal Paradise (Mostly)
Okay, let's talk about the juicy stuff: the rooms! My 2BR at R&F Princess Gem? Absolutely breathtaking. The sea view was… well, it was the reason I booked the place. Seriously, wake up to the sunrise over the water? Pure bliss. Pure, Instagram-worthy bliss. I actually ended up spending half a day just staring out the window that opens.
Inside the room? You get the standard Air conditioning (thank the heavens!), a comfy sofa, and a surprisingly decent desk for, you know, pretending you're working (cough). The refrigerator was a lifesaver for keeping my snacks cold. Air conditioning in public area is a blessing!
Oh, the bathrobes! Loved them. Like, seriously, I may have spent an entire afternoon lounging in one and feeling like a queen. The slippers? Equally luxurious.
The details? Daily housekeeping? Spot on. The bathroom phone? What’s a bathroom phone these days?
Downsides? The coffee/tea maker could've been better. And I think it's always a good thing to have a safe box for your belongings.
Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: From Buffet to… What Was That Again?
Okay, the food. This is where things get a little… interesting. They have a Breakfast [buffet], which is always a good starting point. I mean, you can't go wrong with an Asian breakfast, but also you can have a Western breakfast too. But let's just say, consistency is key here. Some days, the buffet was a culinary masterpiece. Others, it was… experimental. Prepare to make your own adventure to what you were getting.
They have Restaurants and Coffee shop I saw as well, depending on your mood. I did enjoy a sneaky bottle of water in my room. They should be good in serving desserts in restaurant, and the salad in restaurant, with Asian cuisine in restaurant.
Services and Conveniences: The Little Things That Make a Difference
Beyond the sea view and the free Wi-Fi, R&F Princess Gem has a whole heap of Services and conveniences.
- Concierge: Helpful, even if they did look slightly bewildered when I asked about the best durian stalls nearby.
- Cash withdrawal: Good, but not the sexiest feature.
- Convenience store: Essential for snacks and last-minute essentials.
- Elevator: Absolutely. Elevators are life.
- Laundry service: Thank you, sweet baby Jesus.
- Luggage storage: A lifesaver for those with a million suitcases (guilty).
They also have Business facilities, including Meetings, Projector/LED display. I never used them, but I'm sure they're there! And even a Xerox/fax in business center, in case you're still stuck in the 90s.
For the Kids: Family Fun (Or at Least, the Illusion of It)
R&F Princess Gem is Family/child friendly. Whether the babysitting service actually works is a question for another review. They do have Kids meal, which could be a lifesaver.
Things to Do & Ways to Relax: Spa Days & Poolside Bliss (Yes, Please!)
Okay, this is where R&F Princess Gem really shines. They have a whole range of ways to unwind.
- Swimming pool: Absolutely stunning, especially with the pool with a view!
- Fitness center: If you’re into that sort of thing. (I, uh, mostly admired it from afar).
- Spa/sauna: Heaven! They even have a Sauna and Steamroom.
- Massage: Oh, the massages! Pure bliss. They also have Body scrub and Body wrap, which are a delight.
- Poolside bar: Perfect for those sunset cocktails. Happy hour? Yes, please!
Getting Around: Taxi, Taxi!
Car park [free of charge], so you can be at peace! They can arrange for a taxi service, which should be quite easy.
The Bottom Line: Should You Book?
Yes.
R&F Princess Gem isn't perfect. There are a few quirks, and the food can be a gamble. But the stunning sea views, the comfortable rooms, the amazing pool, and the overall chill vibe more than make up for it.
My Honest Offer to You:
Tired of generic hotel stays? Craving an escape that’s equal parts luxury and laid-back fun? Book your 2-night stay at R&F Princess Gem and get:
- A FREE upgrade to a Sea View Suite (subject to availability – act fast!).
- A complimentary welcome drink at the Poolside Bar.
- Exclusive access to the spa's "Sunset Serenity" package (includes a massage, body scrub, and all-day pool access).
- A 10% discount on all food and beverages during your stay.
- And most importantly: Unforgettable memories and a serious tan (weather permitting, of course!).
Click the link to book now and prepare to be charmed by Johor Bahru’s best Sea View Condo – R&F Princess Gem! Don't miss out! This is what you needed, and the only offer worth your time!
Kodaikanal Luxury: Unbelievable 8BHK Villa w/ Prime & WiFi!
Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because this isn't your grandma's travel itinerary. We're going to Johor Bahru, Malaysia, to a ridiculously luxurious-sounding 2-bedroom apartment at R&F Princess by ANJU. And let's be honest, the REAL adventure starts the minute you leave your perfectly curated Instagram feed behind.
The "I Swear I Have My Life Together" Johor Bahru Itinerary (lol)
Day 1: Arrival and the Great Luggage Drama of 2024 (Probably)
- Morning (or whenever the flight actually deigns to land): Flight from… well, let's just say somewhere. Pray the baggage handlers haven't decided your suitcase is a personal vendetta. My carry-on, bless its battered little heart, has never actually fit in the overhead bin. It's a constant struggle of "can I angle it just so?" followed by the inevitable sigh and the threat of chucking my phone out the window in frustration.
- Midday (or the time I manage to locate the Grab app and figure out how to use it): Finally, ARRIVAL! And hopefully, the apartment looks even half as good as the photos. (Side note: I'm already picturing the glorious sea view, the plush sofa, the… oh god, please let the bed be comfortable.) Now, the real test begins: finding the keys. Remember the last vacation, where I spent a solid hour locked out of a rental in Barcelona? Yeah. Let's not repeat that.
- Afternoon (the moment of truth): Unpacking! The sheer joy of feeling slightly organized. The apartment better have a decent iron because my clothes are going to be a wrinkled mess. Quick shower. Change outfits at least 3 times. Because, why now?
- Evening: The Culinary Quest for Legit Malaysian Food: Alright, time to venture out. I'm not looking for some tourist trap. I want the real deal. The hawker stalls, the sizzling, the fragrant curries that cling to your clothes for days. I'm envisioning myself navigating the bustling streets, pointing and smiling and praying I don't accidentally order a plate of something that bites back. (I'm a terrible food adventurer, actually.)
- Potential evening location: Some lokal restaurant. I've heard Kampung Melayu Majidee is a place to go. That or a food court in a mall, because I'm already exhausted from the flight.
Day 2: Sea Views, Shopping Spree (Maybe), and the Relentless Pursuit of Coffee
- Morning (the moment I finally peel myself out of that luxurious bed): Coffee. Coffee. COFFEE. The most important activity of the day. Hopefully, the apartment has a decent expresso machine. The struggle to NOT drink coffee! Staring out at the sea, contemplating life, and trying to remember the last time I didn't feel slightly caffeinated.
- Late Morning: Shopping (or the Great Mall Escape): Johor Bahru has shopping malls, which I'm told are, uh, plentiful. I might try to go to the mall…or maybe not. Depends on how much energy the coffee gives me. I also might just sit by the sea and let the world drift by. We will see.
- Afternoon: Beach (Or the Lack Thereof) and Apartment-Dwelling: Okay, so the apartment has a sea view, but does that mean a beach? If not, I'm still gonna be at the apartment. Gotta soak up the luxe. Read a book. Write in my journal. Do absolutely nothing and feel zero guilt.
- Evening: Food, Again (Because, Priorities): This time, I'm thinking of venturing out a bit further. Maybe that night market I saw mentioned online? Or another local restaurant. I will try to find the best laksa the world has ever seen, and it will become my entire personality.
Day 3: Farewell, Malaysia (or the panic of packing and leaving)
- Morning: Last Breakfast and Panic Packing: This is always the hardest part: the realization that the vacation is ending, the frantic scramble to pack everything up without leaving anything behind, the desperate attempt to remember where you put your passport. I always manage to leave something important, guaranteed.
- Midday: One Last Walk and Goodbye: A final stroll to savor the sea view (assuming I actually saw the sea view in the first place!) One last glance at the city, a mental promise to return, and that wistful feeling that you haven't done everything.
- Afternoon: The Journey Home (Pray for Smooth Sailing): Off to the airport. Pray for clear skies, no flight delays, and happy baggage handlers (seriously, I'm still traumatized from the last trip).
Important Considerations (And Ramblings):
- The Weather: Malaysia is hot. I'm going to sweat. A lot. Get over it.
- The Food: Prepare for an assault on my taste buds. I am extremely excited and slightly terrified.
- The Apartment: Pray the Wi-Fi is good because, you know, social media addiction.
- The Emotional Rollercoaster: Expect to feel every emotion imaginable: joy, frustration, awe, confusion, hunger. It's all part of the adventure, right?
- The Imperfections: This itinerary is not set in stone. I'm a terrible planner. Things will go wrong. That's part of the fun, isn't it? The best travel stories are always about the chaos and the unexpected.
So, there you have it. My absolutely-not-guaranteed but hopefully-entertaining adventure in Johor Bahru. Wish me luck. (I'm going to need it.)
Escape to Paradise: Vogelsang's Unforgettable Swiss Dining Experience
R&F Princess Gem: The Sea View Condo... or a Mermaid's Tears? (My Honest FAQs)
Okay, is the view really as amazing as the pictures? Because, let's be honest, those things are Photoshopped to high heaven.
Alright, alright, settle down, skeptic. The view… is pretty damn good. Look, I went in expecting the usual property ad fluff, but the first time I walked in, my jaw actually dropped. Seriously. Now, it's not *perfect*. Sometimes it's slightly hazy, the causeway traffic can be a bit of a visual nuisance (more on that later, trust me), and if you're unlucky, some of the nearby construction might be buzzing. BUT! When the sun is setting, painting the Straits of Johor in fiery hues? Absolutely breathtaking. I swear, I almost burst into tears the first time I saw it. Ugly cry, happy cry… a mix. And on a clear day? You can practically *smell* Singapore. Okay, maybe not. But you get the picture. It's a view worthy of Instagram, even without the filter!
What's the deal with the causeway traffic? Everyone complains about it. Is it *that* bad?
Oh, the causeway. The bane of everyone’s existence, including mine. Look, I’m not going to sugarcoat it. If you're planning on commuting to Singapore every day, then… find a therapist. Seriously. It can be a nightmare. I've heard horror stories of people spending *hours* stuck in traffic. HOURS! That’s like… an entire Netflix season wasted. I try to avoid going over there during peak hours, and honestly, I just try to be a bit zen about it. Pack some snacks, download a podcast (or three), and mentally prepare yourself for a waiting game. I've learned to embrace the chaos. Sometimes I people-watch, sometimes I just listen to music, sometimes I scream internally. You get used to it… eventually. But yeah, it's a big consideration.
Is the condo itself actually… *nice*? Or is it just all about the view?
Okay, the condo. It's… okay. I mean, it's not exactly the Ritz, but it's comfortable. The finishes are a bit… shall we say, "standard." Don't go expecting designer everything. Think functional, clean, and modern-ish. You know, the kind of place you could actually *live* in without being terrified of spilling coffee everywhere. The space in the 2BR is decent. I've lived in shoeboxes, so this feels like a palace to me. The facilities are pretty good – the pool is lovely, the gym is… well, it exists, and the security is tight. I've even made some friends at the condo, which is a bonus! The management could be more responsive, but hey, you can't have everything. Honestly, I'm more in it for the view, and the convenience of location.
How's the shopping and dining situation nearby? I need my fix of retail therapy and good food!
Alright, food and shopping, my loves! Okay, it's not *walking-distance* convenience for everything, but it's not bad. City Square Mall and Komtar JBCC, with all the usual suspects, are a short drive or Grab ride away. And you have to try the local eats! My god, the food! Especially after a long day of work or shopping, coming home to a nice, hot meal is just *heaven*. Make sure you check out the local hawker stalls. They’re dirt cheap but offer an explosion of flavors so intense, it will make your taste buds sing! Just be warned, those food comas are real. Embrace the food coma, I say! Embrace! You will have some fantastic food experiences; I guarantee it!
Is it noisy? I can't stand loud neighbors.
Noise… Ah, the eternal apartment question. Look, it's a condo, so you're going to hear *something*. Construction occasionally, traffic, the distant thumping of someone's questionable music taste. Generally, though, it's pretty good. My neighbors are a mixed bunch. The last one’s kid was practicing the drums, which was less than ideal. Sometimes you hear the construction during the day, but they usually stop at a reasonable hour. It's not a silent sanctuary, mind you. But as long as you're not hypersensitive to noise, you should be alright. Just invest in some earplugs, just in case someone decides to throw an unscheduled rave at 3 am. (I’ve definitely considered it!)
Real talk: What's the worst thing about living at R&F Princess Gem? Spill the tea!
Alright, the REALISTIC worst thing? Um… let me think. Okay, maybe it's the sometimes-spotty internet. It can be frustrating when you're trying to work or stream something. The management is sometimes a bit slow. Dealing with some of the bureaucracy. The traffic, of course, is a constant worry. But honestly? Those are minor annoyances. The *absolute* worst? The fact that I keep finding myself wandering out onto the balcony and getting utterly lost in the view. Then, the rest of my plans are forgotten, and I end up just… staring. I can't get any work done, and I'm late all the time, but the view keeps me coming back. It's a curse, I tell you! A beautiful, sea-view curse. Still, I wouldn't trade it. And the other thing is, sometimes I'm just… lonely. This is a big space to fill. And sometimes, I miss my friends. It's the small price I pay, I guess. I’m a firm believer of finding the good in everything.
Would you recommend R&F Princess Gem? Be completely honest!
Yes. Absolutely, unequivocally, yes. If you can handle the traffic, embrace the chaos, and appreciate a seriously stunning view, then yes. It has its flaws, sure, but those are easily outweighed by the pros. It's not perfect, but it's *mine*. And sometimes, when the world feels like it's crumbling, I can just look out at that ocean and feel a little bit less… crumbled. It's a good place to live. For now, at least. Who knows? I might be singing a different tune next week. But for now, yeah. Recommend. Go for it, if you dare! You might just fall in love.
Any insider tips or hacks for living there? Share the wealth!
Okay, okay, the secret sauce! First, learn the Grab app like the back of your hand. Super convenient. Second, find a good nasi lemak stall ASAP. Your life will improve exponentially. Third, invest in a good pair of binoculars. You’ll be surprised by what you can see across the water. Fourth? Make friends with the security guards. They know everything. Fifth, and most important: learn toHotels Blog Guide


Post a Comment for "Johor Bahru's BEST Sea View Condo: 2BR R&F Princess Gem!"