Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Hanoi Airport Hotel: Family Fun Starts Here!

Family Airport Hotel Hanoi Vietnam

Family Airport Hotel Hanoi Vietnam

Hanoi Airport Hotel: Family Fun Starts Here!

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into the Hanoi Airport Hotel: Family Fun Starts Here! experience. This isn't your glossy brochure review; this is the real deal, the messy, the wonderful, the "did I remember to pack enough sunscreen?" kind of experience. We're talking SEO, yes, but also… life.

First things first: Arrival and Access – The Hurdle Jump (and Did I Clear It?)

Okay, so "Hanoi Airport Hotel: Family Fun Starts Here!"… the airport part is the key, right? Accessibility is HUGE, especially after a long flight with screaming kids or elderly relatives. Praise be, because the check-in process was as close to "smooth sailing" as it gets. Accessibility: check. Car park [on-site] and Airport transfer? Double check. And honestly, I’m a klutz, so the thought of navigating a foreign city with luggage and kids? Shudder. The hotel's shuttle service was a lifesaver. Getting around, in general, felt easy. The elevator? Worked like a charm. Phew!

Is it "Accessible for All"? (Because Let's Be Real, It Matters)

Okay, I'm not in a wheelchair, but I'm constantly thinking about accessibility for my folks…and folks like yours, right? Facilities for disabled guests are listed, and that’s a good start. I couldn't thoroughly assess everything, but the presence of an elevator and the ease of access bodes well.

Rooms: The Sanctuary (or the Battlefield, Depending on Your Clan)

Let's be honest, folks. The room is where the magic…or the chaos…happens.

  • Available in all rooms? Yes! And the basics were there: Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Coffee/tea maker, and Free Wi-Fi. Crucial. Absolutely crucial. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! Hallelujah! The kids can stream, the parents can catch up on… well, whatever they're into.
  • Bedding and Comfort: The Extra long bed was a pleasant surprise - roominess for those of us who have trouble sleeping. The Blackout curtains helped make a dark room, a blessing with jet lag. The Soundproofing was…mostly effective. We could still occasionally hear the kids, but hey, that's part of the "family fun," right?
  • Little Touches: Free bottled water? Always appreciated. And while I didn't need it (thankfully, the bathrobes were not used!), it’s the little things… They also have Interconnecting room(s) available, which is genius for families.
  • Not-So-Perfect Moments: Minor gripe: the Hair dryer worked, but it was one of those… weak ones. You know, the kind that takes half an hour to dry your hair. And the Internet access – LAN? I didn’t use it, because the Wi-Fi [free] was working splendidly.
  • My "Aha!" Moment: Okay, picture this: You've arrived, everyone's exhausted, and you just want to flop. That first sip of that complimentary Coffee/tea maker? Pure bliss. That is the definition of "vacation" for me.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: Fueling the Fun (and the Tantrums)

The food situation is where the Hanoi Airport Hotel really shines, especially for a family.

  • Variety is the Spice of Life (and Prevents Screaming): The Asian cuisine in restaurant, International cuisine in restaurant, and Vegetarian restaurant options are a huge win. Everyone in my family has very unique dietary needs.

  • Breakfast Bonanza: The daily Breakfast [buffet] was a lifesaver. I'm talking Asian breakfast, Western breakfast, and everything in between. Breakfast service means you won’t have to do any of that morning prep when you are still tired.

  • Late Night Bites: Room service [24-hour]? Oh, yes, please! Because let's be real, someone's always hungry. A nice Soup in restaurant after a long day? Absolutely. And who doesn't love a quick Snack bar?

  • Drinks and Fun: The Poolside bar… well, the Happy hour was calling, but the kids had other plans.

  • Cleanliness and Safety (Important Stuff!)

  • Clean Clean Clean!: You could tell they were serious about cleanliness. Hand sanitizer everywhere, staff wearing masks, and rooms that felt genuinely clean. They had Anti-viral cleaning products, and Professional-grade sanitizing services!

  • Safety First: Daily disinfection in common areas and Staff trained in safety protocol made me feel secure. Even Hand sanitizer!

  • Food Safety: They’ve got Individually-wrapped food options, and a Safe dining setup

Things to Do! (Because Sitting Still is NOT an Option)

  • The Pool! The Swimming pool [outdoor] was gorgeous. The Pool with view was absolutely stunning. I mean, truly, beautiful! My kids spent hours splashing, while I did my best to… well, relax beside the pool.
  • Spa: The "Maybe Someday" Zone I noticed the Spa, Sauna, Steamroom, Massage…and imagined myself, alone, actually using them. (One can dream, right?)
  • Fitness Center: They have a Fitness center too! I even saw some Gym/fitness equipment.
  • The Shrine: They actually have a Shrine at the hotel, what a great addition to learn and explore.

Services and Conveniences: The Little Things That Matter

  • Helpful Humans: The Front desk [24-hour] was incredibly helpful with everything from recommendations to helping me with a lost toddler.
  • Practicalities: Laundry service, Dry cleaning, and Ironing service? Yes, please! Luggage storage? Essential. Currency exchange? Check.
  • Shopping: The Gift/souvenir shop saved me when I needed a last-minute gift.
  • For the Kids, the Little Angels: Babysitting service? Amazing. My kids are crazy! The hotel is Family/child friendly, meaning it's set up to make kids (and their parents) happy.

Now for the Offer, The Hype, The Hook!

Hanoi Airport Hotel: Your Family's Gateway to Adventure (and Sanity!).

Are you ready to trade the airport chaos for a family vacation dream? Do you crave comfy rooms, delicious food, and enough activities to keep the kids (and you!) entertained? Then pack your bags and get ready to book your stay at Hanoi Airport Hotel!

  • Unbeatable Airport Convenience: Stress-free arrival and departure, with a free airport shuttle service and a super-close proximity to the airport itself! No more frantic dashes through traffic!
  • Family Fun, Fuelled: Satisfy even the pickiest eaters with diverse dining options, including Asian and international cuisines. Wake up to a delicious breakfast buffet, and rely on 24-hour room service for those late-night cravings.
  • Relax and Recharge: Unwind by the stunning outdoor pool, or sneak away for some blissful "me time" at our luxurious spa. (Hey, a parent can dream, right?)
  • Peace of Mind: Rest easy knowing that cleanliness and safety are our top priorities. With rigorous sanitization protocols, and a friendly, helpful staff, you can focus on what matters most: making memories with your loved ones.

Book your stay today and unlock exclusive family packages! We're talking special deals on connecting rooms, kids' meals, and activities that will keep everyone smiling. Don’t miss out!

Greek Island Paradise: Your Private Luxury Villa Awaits!

Book Now

Family Airport Hotel Hanoi Vietnam

Family Airport Hotel Hanoi Vietnam

Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because this isn't your glossy, airbrushed travel brochure. This is the REAL DEAL. My chaotic, slightly-obsessive, and utterly honest account of a stay at the Family Airport Hotel in Hanoi. (Disclaimer: I’m still processing the jet lag.)

Family Airport Hotel Hanoi: My Brain Dump Itinerary (And Almost-Meltdown)

Day 1: The Arrival (And The Panic)

  • 5:00 AM (ish): Wake up. Or maybe I haven't been asleep. I'm not sure. My internal clock is currently a confused toddler. Drag myself out of bed after a truly horrific transatlantic flight. I swear, I'm never eating airplane food again. Except I probably will.
  • 6:00 AM (ish): Land in Hanoi. The chaotic beauty of Noi Bai International Airport smacks me in the face. Like, literally. So. Many. People. So. Much. Noise. Find my driver, the kindest man in the world. He holds a sign with "YOUR NAME" in perfect English. I love this man.
  • 7:00 AM: The drive to the Family Airport Hotel (about 15 minutes). It's a blur of motorbikes zipping in every direction, honking, and generally defying the laws of physics. I think I aged a year in those fifteen minutes. I'm not sure if I hate it or love it. And I change my mind every 30 seconds.
  • 7:30 AM: Arrive at the hotel. It's… well, it's a hotel. Clean-ish. I think. The lobby is small, but the staff is lovely, even though I'm pretty sure I looked like a zombie that got out of the airplane. They offer me some water. Thank God.
  • 8:00 AM: The room! It's… functional. I've seen worse, I've seen better. But the air conditioning WORKS. Bless the gods. I throw my bags on the bed and immediately consider the following: a) collapsing. b) ordering room service. c) both. I choose b.
  • 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM: Room service. A very average pho, and a terrible, albeit very well-intentioned, coffee. My brain is slowly reassembling itself. Note to self: pack better snacks.
  • 10:00 AM-12:00 PM: An attempted nap. Failed. Jet lag said NOPE. Instead, I wandered around, looking at the weird paintings in the hotel hallways. My inner art critic is…well, it's not around, I think.
  • 12:00 PM: Forced myself to go out. It wasn't easy. I wanted to just retreat to my room and watch TV. But I had to explore.
  • 12:30 PM: I start walking, even thought I'm pretty sure my brain is still processing at 20%. The street is crowded. The restaurants serving food. It's a great experience, and it really feels alive.
  • 13:30 PM: I ate the best Pho I've ever had. No, I had the best Pho in the world for now. This is amazing. How did I come to this place? I want to come again.
  • 14:30 PM: Start walking again, found a beautiful coffee shop. I tried a Vietnamese coffee with egg. I thought it was weird, but surprisingly delicious. I could spend my life drinking this coffee.
  • 16:00 PM: Back to the hotel. I want to sleep, but my body doesn't agree.
  • 18:00 PM: I tried to order a dinner. Unfortunately, the food was not good. But I'm not going to rate the hotel bad, because everybody is very kind and patient, and there are some other nice foods.
  • 20:00 PM: I tried to sleep…

Day 2: Exploration (And the Realisation I'm Still a Mess)

  • 7:00 AM (Again, ish): Woke up. Exhausted. I am officially living the "travel" life.
  • 7:30 AM: Breakfast. It's… well, it's breakfast. The bread is stale, but the fruit is edible. It's a battle every morning.
  • 8:00 AM: Decide to be a tourist. Head out to the Old Quarter, which is apparently a "must-see." Wish me luck.
  • 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM: The Old Quarter. Sensory overload! I saw the Hoan Kiem Lake, which was lovely. The people were so busy selling stuff I didn't know what to do. I got scammed at least once. The chaos is exhilarating, exhausting, and strangely addictive. I bought some tourist trinkets. I hope I don't regret these. My credit card already hates me.
  • 12:30 PM: Lunch somewhere in the Old Quarter. This time the food was great. I am still amazed by Vietnamese food.
  • 14:00 PM: Back to the hotel. I'm utterly done.
  • 15:00 PM: The afternoon nap was glorious. I'm starting to feel human again.
  • 17:00 PM: Walking around the neighborhood near the hotel. I found a spa. OMG. I spent two hours getting the best massage of my life, and I got everything I wanted. I think I might just stay here.
  • 19:30 PM: I walked again, and I found a street food stall near the hotel. I ate some food. It was good. Hanoi cuisine? I want to eat it all the time.
  • 21:00 PM: Back to the hotel. I started packing. I'm tired. I need some rest.

Day 3: Goodbyes (And The Lingering Question of Whether I'll Ever Be the Same Again)

  • 7:00 AM: Breakfast (Same quality as before).
  • 8:00 AM: Check out. Farewell to the Family Airport Hotel. I don't feel like a hotel this size could make me happy, but it wasn't terrible.
  • 8:30 AM: Walk to the airport.
  • 9:00 AM: The airport is crowded again. But I feel better. I think.
  • 12:00 PM: Boarding the flight.
  • The rest of the day: Plane, plane, plane. It's all a blur. I feel sad to leave Hanoi. I will come back.

Final Thoughts:

The Family Airport Hotel? It was…a hotel. Functional. Clean-ish. The staff were lovely. But Hanoi? Hanoi was a whirlwind. A glorious, messy, chaotic, utterly unforgettable whirlwind. I left bits of my brain scattered all over the Old Quarter, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I’m already plotting my return. Maybe next time I’ll remember to pack earplugs. And maybe I’ll learn to navigate a motorbike. (Probably not).

Zanzibar's Hidden Gem: Paje White House Unveiled!

Book Now

Family Airport Hotel Hanoi Vietnam

Family Airport Hotel Hanoi Vietnam

Hanoi Airport Hotel: Family Fun Starts Here! ... (Or Does It?) FAQs - Buckle Up, Buttercups!

So, is this place *actually* family-friendly? Like, REALLY? Because my kids are mini-tornadoes.

Okay, look. “Family-friendly” is a spectrum, right? This hotel *claims* to be. They’ve got a playground, a kids' pool (more on that later...), and supposedly, a kids' club. My personal experience? Well… let's just say my toddler once tried to *eat* the welcome mat. The staff didn't flinch. That’s a point in their favor. The playground? Small, but functional. Kept my little monsters occupied for, oh, maybe twenty minutes before the whines started. The kids’ club? We never actually *found* it. Seriously. Wandered around for ages, got increasingly frustrated (and sleep-deprived), and finally gave up. Maybe it's a myth? Or maybe they hide it really well to prevent a toddler stampede. So, family-friendly? Depends. It's not the *worst* place for kids, and the staff is genuinely nice, but don't expect a Disney World level of enchantment. Pack snacks. Lots of snacks. And earplugs.

What are the rooms actually like? Are they clean? 'Cause I'm a bit of a germaphobe. (Shush!)

Okay, cleaning. That's... subjective, isn't it? My first impression was, “Huh, smells… faintly of lemon.” Which is a good start, right? But then you start *really* looking. There were a few suspicious stains on the carpet, the kind that make you wonder what *exactly* happened. The bathroom? Decent. Except for the mystery hairs clinging to the shower wall. (Deep breaths… deep breaths…) And the balcony? Oh, the balcony. Dusty. Really dusty. Like, "lost-a-small-dog-in-it" dusty. My wife spent a good hour with wet wipes, which, bless her heart. But generally, yes. Cleanish. It's an airport hotel, not a palace. Bring anti-bacterial wipes. Lots of them. And maybe a hazmat suit, just in case. Kidding…mostly.

The pool! What's the deal with the pool?! Is it actually swimmable? And will my kids spontaneously combust from chlorine exposure?

Oh, the pool. This is where things get interesting. First, the good: It's *there*. It exists. It's a welcome sight after a long flight. The bad? It’s… small. Really, really small. More like a glorified paddling pool. My two little ones were practically bumping into each other while swimming in it. And the water? I wouldn’t say it was *sparkling*… it had a certain… *murkiness*… to it. Chlorine levels? Couldn’t tell you. But I swear, my kids emerged with eyes the color of a swimming pool tile. One positive thought, the water was warm. Actually, it might have been the warmest part of the whole hotel. I swear I saw an older gentleman doing laps in it, and I was both impressed and concerned. Kudos to his dedication, but maybe he needs a new hobby.

Food! Is there anything edible? My kids are picky eaters. And I'm practically a professional snacker.

The food. Ah, yes. The eternal question. The breakfast buffet is... well, it's there. It's a *buffet*. Expect the usual suspects: scrambled eggs, questionable sausages, some sad-looking fruit that's seen happier days. My kids? They mostly lived on toast and jam. And cereal. Endless amounts of cereal. (Thank goodness for milk!) I, on the other hand, I actually enjoyed *some* of the pho. It was a welcome change to the typical hotel breakfast fare. The restaurant also offers a lunch and dinner menu. And there are some local street food options just outside the hotel, if you're feeling adventurous. I, on the other hand, ordered room service one night. It arrived lukewarm, and my burger was… let's just say, memorable. Not in a good way. Pack snacks. Seriously. And maybe some emergency peanut butter (if you're allowed to bring peanut butter these days).

What about the noise? It's an airport hotel, right? Will I ever sleep? (Or just lie awake, counting the flights taking off?)

Noise. Okay, this is a big one. It's an airport hotel. So, yeah. Expect noise. Planes taking off early in the morning. Planes landing late at night. Construction sounds. (There always seems to be construction, doesn’t there?) The hotel does provide earplugs. Which is a thoughtful touch. But honestly? They didn’t quite cut it. I slept with the TV on, basically drowning out the world. My wife? She somehow slept through the entire experience. (I’m fairly certain she’s part-cyborg.) Pack noise-canceling headphones. Consider bringing a white noise machine. And maybe some serious sleeping pills. Just kidding….sort of.

Location, location, location! Is it actually convenient for the airport?

Okay, this is the *one* area where the hotel truly shines! It’s *right there*. Walkable, even! After a brutal long-haul flight with two screaming kids, the thought of getting into a taxi and navigating crazy Hanoi traffic filled me with dread. The hotel is linked to the airport via a walkway. You can practically roll your luggage to the front desk. So, yes, it's incredibly convenient. Makes a huge difference if you're exhausted with children after a long flight.

Would you stay here again? Be honest!

Here's the truth. After the whirlwind, the noise, the dubious food, the slightly-too-small pool, and the questionable carpet… would I stay here *again*? Honestly? Probably. It’s convenient. That convenience is worth a lot when you have little ones. Plus, the staff are genuinely lovely, even when dealing with my sugar-crazed offspring. So, yeah. I'd stay here again. But next time, I'm bringing earplugs, hazmat wipes, industrial-strength snacks, and a whole lotta patience. And maybe a secret stash of chocolate for myself. Because, let's face it, sometimes you just need chocolate after surviving a family vacation.
Explore Hotels

Family Airport Hotel Hanoi Vietnam

Family Airport Hotel Hanoi Vietnam

Family Airport Hotel Hanoi Vietnam

Family Airport Hotel Hanoi Vietnam

Post a Comment for "Hanoi Airport Hotel: Family Fun Starts Here!"