Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Unbelievable Nasugbu Getaway: Pico de Loro's Cozy 2BR Loft Awaits!

Pico de Loro Cozy 2br loft in Carola B Nasugbu Philippines

Pico de Loro Cozy 2br loft in Carola B Nasugbu Philippines

Unbelievable Nasugbu Getaway: Pico de Loro's Cozy 2BR Loft Awaits!

Unbelievable Nasugbu Getaway: Pico de Loro's Cozy 2BR Loft Awaits! - MY HONEST (AND SLIGHTLY CHAOTIC) REVIEW

Alright, buckle up, buttercups, because I just got back from a whirlwind stay at Pico de Loro's Cozy 2BR Loft and I'm still unpacking both my luggage and my feelings. This isn't your typical sterile, PR-approved hotel review. This is the real deal, warts and all, because let's be honest, vacation ain't always sunshine and rainbows, right? (Though this place does have a pool with a view… ooof.)

First Things First: Accessibility & Where's the Damn Elevator?!

Okay, let's kick things off with the serious stuff. This place claims to have "Facilities for disabled guests." So, I poked around. I saw an elevator! Thank god because lugging suitcases (and let’s face it, my ample self) up multiple flights of stairs is not in this girl's playbook. I didn't personally need wheelchair access, but I did spot some access points that looked okay. I couldn't tell you every tiny detail about wheelchair accessibility but the important things like elevators, well they had them.

Internet - My Love/Hate Relationship Continues…

Free Wi-Fi in all rooms? YES! That's music to my digital nomad soul. And the speed? Decent. I managed to stream a movie without wanting to throw my laptop out the window (a victory!). They also have "Internet access – LAN" which, honestly, I'm not sure what that even is anymore. For me the Wi-Fi was sufficient though.

Cleanliness and Safety - Did I Survive the Germ Apocalypse?

Look, I'm a little extra when it comes to this whole hygiene thing. Post-pandemic, I'm practically a walking hand sanitizer dispenser. So, I was thrilled to see the "Anti-viral cleaning products" and "Rooms sanitized between stays." The hotel clearly took precautions to keep everyone safe. They had hand sanitizers everywhere. And the room? Impeccably clean. Seriously, I usually have a mini-freakout when I arrive at a hotel. But this place? No dust bunnies in sight. Kudos. Though, and this is just a nitpick, sometimes the overly-sanitized smell feels…clinical? It's a weird paradox. I want clean, but I also want the feeling of cozy!

The "Unbelievable" Part… The Swimming Pool with a View (And My Existential Crisis)

Okay, this is where the "unbelievable" part actually comes in. I mean, that pool. It’s perched up high, overlooking the sea. I swear, I spent a whole afternoon just floating there, staring at the horizon, and having a mini-existential crisis. Was I a mermaid? Was I just really, really tired? Did I leave the iron on? Who knows! All I knew was that this pool was pure, unadulterated bliss. And the "Poolside bar"? Yep, that totally happened. A few cocktails, maybe some poolside fries… you know, the essentials.

(Side note: They also have a "Fitness center," but let's be real, the only fitness I achieved was lifting my cocktail glass. No judgement, please.)

The Food, Glorious Food (And My Slightly Disastrous Breakfast Attempt)

Alright, let's talk food. They had a bunch of options! "Breakfast buffet", "Asian cuisine in restaurant", "Western Cuisine"…. It was a buffet, but I’m a sucker for buffets, so I dove in. The usual breakfast options were there: bacon, eggs, pastries. I opted for the pancake which was the perfect choice cause it was fluffy and delicious. I saw that they also offered "Breakfast in room" but I, in my infinite lack of wisdom, decided to try the "Breakfast takeaway service". Now here's where things get…interesting. Long story short, let's just say my attempt to carry a tray of scrambled eggs, toast, and coffee back to the room was a comedy of errors. There was the near-death experience with the hot coffee (which resulted in a small, but noticeable burn), the juggling act, and finally dropping a piece of toast right onto the pristine carpet. The staff was super understanding, and the damage was minimal. So, consider this your warning: if you go for the takeaway, maybe grab a friend. Or, you know, just enjoy the buffet and save yourself the drama. But seriously there’s a "Room service [24-hour]" service? Now that’s what I'm talking about.

Dining, Drinks, and Snacks - Where did I go? The "Poolside bar" was a must. It was very relaxing and it offered a nice variety of drinks and a few snacks.

Things To Do (Besides Existential Pool Contemplation):

There’s a bunch of stuff! They have a “Spa/sauna”. And a "Gym/fitness”. I saw some people doing "Body scrubs" and "Body wraps". And I bet those are fantastic.

The Room: Cozy?? (Mostly)

The "2BR Loft" was… well, it was spacious enough. Clean. The "Air conditioning" worked like a charm. And the "View" from the many "Window that opens" was phenomenal. It had "Air conditioning." But the "In-room safe box"? I fiddled with that thing for a good ten minutes before giving up. And the "Coffee/tea maker"? Look, I appreciate the thought, but I'm pretty sure that thing just produced lukewarm water with a hint of sadness. They provide "Free bottled water" to so it's not that bad. I had an “Extra long bed” and it was comfy, there was a "Seating area," to relax. Overall, pretty damn good, even with the minor quirks.

Services and Conveniences: The Good, The Bad, and The Laundry

They had almost every service you could ask for! The "Daily housekeeping" was efficient and friendly. "Dry cleaning", "Laundry service" was a massive win, especially after my aforementioned breakfast debacle. They have "Concierge" and "Front desk [24-hour]". Some services and facilities are available: "Audio-visual equipment for special events," "On-site event hosting" (though I didn't partake), and a "Convenience store."

The "Cashless payment service" was useful. And the "Doorman" and "Room service [24-hour]" were brilliant.

What I Loved (And What Could Be Better)

Loved: The pool. The view. The clean room. The sheer escape of it all. The friendly staff (who didn't judge my breakfast fiasco). Could Be Better: The coffee maker. The "In-room safe box" (seriously, what's with that thing?). They could make all kinds of "Indoor venue for special events," "Outdoor venue for special events", "Meeting/banquet facilities" and other cool options. There should be more "Kids facilities" options.

Final Verdict: Unbelievable, With A Side of Imperfection

Would I go back? Absolutely. Even with its minor flaws, Pico de Loro's Cozy 2BR Loft delivers on its promise of an "Unbelievable Nasugbu Getaway." It's a place where you can truly unwind, recharge, and maybe, just maybe, have a few existential thoughts by the pool. I left feeling relaxed, albeit slightly caffeinated (thanks to the buffet coffee). It’s the kind of place that you want to go back to.

SEO-Friendly Call to Action (Because I'm a professional):

Ready for Your Own "Unbelievable Nasugbu Getaway"? Book your stay at Pico de Loro's Cozy 2BR Loft NOW! Experience the breathtaking views, luxurious amenities, and unparalleled relaxation. Don't miss out on the best deals for your perfect escape! Search for "Pico de Loro Resort," "Nasugbu hotels," "2BR loft accommodations," "Pico de Loro pool with a view", and "Batangas Resorts", and let your adventure begin! You deserve it!

Unbelievable Luxury Awaits: Sm Suites Lahore - Your Dream Getaway!

Book Now

Pico de Loro Cozy 2br loft in Carola B Nasugbu Philippines

Pico de Loro Cozy 2br loft in Carola B Nasugbu Philippines

Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because you're officially invited to witness the glorious, chaotic, and slightly-too-real unfolding of my Pico de Loro adventure. Forget the perfectly-polished travel blogs; this is the raw, unfiltered truth. Here's the roadmap, or rather, the general direction I'm aiming for in my 2-bedroom loft in Carola B, Nasugbu, Philippines. Wish me luck, I'll need it.

Day 1: Arrival and the Great Bag Unpacking Debacle (aka, My First Encounter with a Filipino Sun)

  • Morning (ish… because jet lag): Landed in Manila feeling like a deflated balloon. That flight? Endless. The immigration line? Another chapter in the book of waiting. Finally, FINALLY, we're on the road to Nasugbu. The air con in the car is cranked up, a necessary barrier against the impending wall of humidity.
  • Late Morning/Early Afternoon: Oh, sweet mercy, the drive. It's beautiful don't get me wrong, but… the traffic. Filipino traffic is not for the faint of heart. We arrived at Pico de Loro feeling like we'd run a marathon. Found our loft, and honestly it's gorgeous, the view is spectacular. But here's the catch, my luggage? Turns out, it contains the mystery items I needed after a long flight.
  • Afternoon: The unpacking. This is where the real comedy begins. I'm pretty sure I packed a mountain of clothes I won't wear, missed a crucial phone charger, and spent a solid fifteen minutes wrestling with a tangled mess of wires and cables, all while the Filipino sun baked through the windows. Also, attempted to assemble a small folding table for a laptop. Failed. Horribly. My inner DIY god is nonexistent.
  • Evening: Dinner at the condo's restaurant. Ugh… after struggling with table assembly a bit. I ate a lot of rice. The food was good, not great. The service? Erratic, but charmingly so. Asked for water three times. Finally got it. But hey, at least I'm not still stuck on a plane, right?
  • Night: Strolled out to the beach. I swear, the stars shone brighter here. The air smelled so fresh, so clean. It's a little paradise, I swear I am going to relax. Now, the biggest issue? Mosquitoes. I forgot the bug spray and I am a mosquito magnet so this should be fun.

Day 2: Beach Bum Bliss (and the Great Sunscreen Fail)

  • Morning: Woke up and it hit me, I had a wonderful view. The sun was shining, the sea looked so inviting. Headed to the beach and promptly forgot about the importance of re-applying sunscreen. Idiot.
  • Late Morning: Spent hours just being on the beach. Let the waves crash on my feet, pretended to read a book (mostly people-watching, let's be honest). Some kids got me in a conversation, which led to me realizing I have the worst Tagalog.
  • Afternoon: The afternoon brings the worst part of my trip. Sunburn. I am scarlet. I look like a lobster. My skin is screaming. I should have listened to my mom's advice.
  • Late Afternoon : Tried to watch the sunset but the pain won't let me. Attempted to soothe my sunburnt skin with aloe vera, which was nice but didn't solve anything.
  • Evening: I am a miserable, tomato-hued creature. Dinner was a quiet affair in my loft, the pain of every single bite taking my appetite away. I am seriously hoping the pharmacy is open tomorrow.

Day 3: Exploring (and the Lost Laundry Lament)

  • Morning: Slept like a rock (finally, after the sunscreen madness). Feeling slightly less like a boiled lobster, but still sporting the vibrant red hue.
  • Late Morning: Armed with my SPF 50 (lesson learned!), I actually decided to explore the local area. Nasugbu town is cute, I have to say. It's also hot as hell. Grabbed some fresh fruit from a roadside stall – the mangoes were a taste of pure heaven.
  • Afternoon: I dropped off laundry earlier. And since then, I've lost my mind. Where is it? The local laundry place has a language barrier that would make navigating the Amazon seem easy. I am so lost, so frustrated. It is the worst experience of my trip.
  • Late Afternoon: After wandering for 2 hours, I found it. It seemed like a minor triumph.
  • Evening: Ate a delicious meal. Went with a local dish and it was an explosion of flavors. I was happy to relax in my room after everything, but my sunburn is still there.

Day 4: The Final Day (and a Vow to Return…Maybe)

  • Morning: Spent the morning lounging around the loft, watching the sunrise. Starting to get used to the rhythm of island life.
  • Late Morning: Checked out of the loft. The packing was a better experience than the last time.
  • Afternoon: Drive back to Manila. The traffic was awful again, but I didn't mind too much. I am slightly looking forward to going home.
  • Evening: Airport, flight. And with the jet lag of course.

Quirky Observations and Messy Reflections:

  • Filipinos are the nicest people I've ever met. Seriously, the smiles and the friendliness are infectious.
  • The coffee here is strong enough to wake the dead. I needed it.
  • I miss Western food, but I will not deny, I am also enjoying everything else.
  • I need to learn some basic Tagalog phrases. "Thank you" and "Where's the bathroom?" just won't cut it.
  • This trip was a beautiful disaster, and I wouldn't trade it for anything.
  • Going back to work is going to suck so much.

So, that's the story of my Pico de Loro adventure. Remember, it's not about the perfect Instagram photos; it's about the messy, the imperfect, and the hilarious moments that make travel so damn worthwhile. Would I go back? Absolutely. Would I pack more sunscreen next time? You bet your sweet bippy. Now, time to go home and sleep for a week. Adios, Philippines!

Yelagiri's Hidden Paradise: Your Dream P A Resort Awaits!

Book Now

Pico de Loro Cozy 2br loft in Carola B Nasugbu Philippines

Pico de Loro Cozy 2br loft in Carola B Nasugbu Philippines

So, this "Cozy 2BR Loft" at Pico de Loro... is it *actually* cozy? Or is that real estate agent fluff?

Okay, let's be real. I'm like, a professional skeptic. When I saw "cozy" in the description, I braced myself for a shoebox with a questionable smell. BUT! Honestly? It's actually... cozy. Not *over-the-top* cozy, mind you. Like, it's not gonna win any design awards. Think functional, clean, and enough space for a couple of friends to not bump elbows constantly. We spent two nights there, and I never once felt claustrophobic, which is a HUGE win for me. The loft part? Made me feel like I was actually living in a slightly nicer version of my own home, which is rare on vacation. Perfect for actually *relaxing*, which is the whole point, right?

What's the deal with Pico de Loro itself? Is it as ridiculously fancy as it looks in the photos? I can barely afford a decent coffee anymore...

Alright, I'll level with you. Pico de Loro is *nice*. Like, seriously nice. The entrance gives off serious "moneyed elite" vibes. And yes, the prices... well, let's just say pack your own snacks. But! And this is a big but, even for a budget traveler like myself, it's still *worth it*. Think of it as an investment in sanity. The beach is AMAZING. The water is crystal clear. The staff are super helpful. I'm talking, the kind of helpful where they'll cheerfully navigate your clumsy attempts to order a complicated latte *and* find you a slightly less expensive parking spot. It's a splurge, sure, but a worthwhile one. Just... maybe pack instant noodles for backup. Trust me on this.

The beach... tell me about the beach! Is it crowded? Am I going to be battling for a square foot of sand?

Okay, the beach... this is where Pico de Loro really shines. YES, it can get crowded, especially on weekends. But let me tell you a secret: go early. Like, sunrise early. My friend insisted on waking up at the crack of dawn to 'catch the light,' and initially, I was NOT thrilled. But GUESS WHAT? The beach at 6 AM is practically deserted. The sand is pristine, the water is calm, and you have the entire place to yourself. It's pure bliss. I even saw a turtle! Okay, maybe it was a log that *looked* like a turtle. But either way, it was a perfect morning. We even did some snorkeling then. It saved us from the afternoon crowd and the inevitable sunburn (okay, *I* got sunburned, my friend is practically made of bronze).

What about the food? Is it all ridiculously expensive, or are there options for us budget-conscious types?

The food situation is... complicated. Yes, there are restaurants in Pico de Loro that will happily lighten your wallet considerably. But don't despair! There are a few relatively affordable options. We found a decent pizza place near the main area. And the loft has a kitchen! We hit up the local supermarket before we went and packed groceries, so we didn't have to eat out every meal. This is a *game changer*, people! We even made a disastrous attempt at pasta one night (burned garlic, anyone?), which was hilariously fun. The point is, you can eat well without going broke. And honestly, the chaos and the burnt garlic added to the experience! Don't forget to bring some snacks, too. You know, for when you're suddenly hit by a craving for chips at 11pm.

This "loft"... is it good for groups or just couples? Can we fit, like, a whole family?

Okay, this is important. This "cozy" loft is best suited for a small group. We were two, and it was perfect. You could probably squeeze in four people, but it would be a bit... intimate. Think comfortable, but not spacious. A family of four? Maybe. But you'll need to be *very* good at sharing a bathroom. And the kids would need to be okay with not having their own private space. More than four? Probably not. You'd be tripping over suitcases and fighting for the remote control. This isn't the place to bring your extended family. Stick with close friends or a romantic getaway. Trust me, you'll thank me later. Nobody wants a family fight on vacation!

Any downsides? Things I should be aware of *before* I book?

Alright, let's be real. There's no such thing as a perfect vacation. Here's the not-so-glamorous side: Getting there can be a bit of a trek, especially if you're driving. Traffic can be awful. Pack your patience (and maybe some audiobooks). Also, depending on the time of year, mosquitos are a thing. Bring bug spray! Then there was the Wi-Fi. It’s... not always the strongest. I mean, it *works*, but don't expect lightning-fast streaming speeds. Embrace the disconnect! (Or maybe just download your favorite shows before you go, like I did). And lastly, the cost. It's a splurge. Factor in everything - accommodation, food, activities, and the inevitable impulse buys – and budget accordingly. But the overall experience? Worth it. Even with the slow Wi-Fi and the mosquito bites. Seriously, go. Just go.

Speaking of impulse buys... what else is there to DO besides sit on the beach and eat pizza?

Okay, so, you can definitely do more than just sit on the beach and eat pizza, although... that's pretty tempting. They've got watersports – jet skis, banana boats, all that jazz (which, full disclosure, I chickened out on). Hiking! (If you're feeling ambitious, I am not). There's a spa (didn't try it, because, you know, budget!). There are some shops, if you're feeling the urge to buy a ridiculously overpriced souvenir. Honestly, for me, the best thing to do was just... relax. Read a book. Stare at the ocean. Chat with my friend. We actually spent *hours* just sitting on the balcony of the loft, watching the sunset with a bottle of wine (which, of course, had to be purchased at the overpriced convenience store. Lesson learned: buy in bulk!). It was the perfect antidote to the everyday chaos. And that, my friends, is worth more than any jet ski ride in the world.

Okay, so... would you go back? Honestly?

YES! A thousand times YES! Even with the minor imperfections, the expensive coffee, and the questionable pizza-making skills, I'd go back in a heartbeat. It was a perfect escape. A genuine chance to switch off, breathe, and rechargeHotel Haven Now

Pico de Loro Cozy 2br loft in Carola B Nasugbu Philippines

Pico de Loro Cozy 2br loft in Carola B Nasugbu Philippines

Pico de Loro Cozy 2br loft in Carola B Nasugbu Philippines

Pico de Loro Cozy 2br loft in Carola B Nasugbu Philippines

Post a Comment for "Unbelievable Nasugbu Getaway: Pico de Loro's Cozy 2BR Loft Awaits!"